Primary to Secondary
- Children of classes 1st to 5th constitute the Primary section of our school.
- When the children enter the primary section from Kindergarten, they get into a more serious learning atmosphere with a longer day and time for games and other co-curricular activities.
- They are given opportunity to explore their talents in different fields. They slowly get into habits, which are important for their performance in the years to come
- Children of classes 6th to 10th constitute the middle school.
- We’re the fellow small business owner that understand your day-to-day needs.
- Their learning environment shifts to the subject-wise classrooms in the secondary floor. They are exposed to relevant lab activities.
Warning: array_shift() expects parameter 1 to be array, bool given in /home/customer/www/ganeshinternationalschool.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/nanosoft/nanosoft/tmpl/shortcodes/iconlist-item.php on line 42
- The School also offers LATUR & KOTA pattern preparation for competitive exams. The students are prepared in School by our trained faculty members for ( NEET, JEE, CA/CS, MPSE & UPSE)
- Sr. Secondary curriculum of CBSE is followed for classes 11th and 12th. We have two streams
(Science & Commerce), and different subjects under the subject scheme, can be opted by the students.
- Career options- Seminars are conducted to give them a chance to select their career.
- The students are groomed to be better citizens of our country. The School nurtures them for intellectual, mental, emotional and physical development.