This school reserves the right to grant admissions to the students, being a minority institution first preference shall be given to the minority category (Kannada speaking linguistic minority)
Instructions for Students & Guardians
- Admission is open to students between 3 years to 16 years depending on the availability of seats.
- Registration form is valid for one academic year only, Registration fee is non-refundable.
- Siblings will be given preference provided a seat is vacant. The student is required to fulfil the age criteria as mentioned by the admission committee.
- Foreign nationals need to submit relevant documents as per Govt. of India rules and regulations for foreign nationals and secure appropriate Visa / Resident permit, if applicable.
- Children with special learning needs, abilities and challenges will be evaluated on case to case basis as per the standards and practices of CBSE and Maharashtra State Govt. Meeting with the Principal is scheduled before the admission is confirmed.
- In case of cancellation of admission, admission fee and school fee will not be refunded. A late fee of 50 INR per day will be applicable, if school fees and any other dues are not paid on time.
- An incomplete Registration Form will be rejected without assigning any reasons.
Leave of absence & movement during school hours:
- The parent/guardian will have to submit a Medical Certificate along with his application if his ward is unable to appear for any Examination or Unit Test on account of illness.
- If the student is late for school or wishes to leave the school early he must get a note from the parents in the school diary and get it signed from the class teacher. Permission from the supervisor/Headmistress for the same is mandatory. No leave shall be granted for trivial reasons of functions during the school term. An incomplete Registration Form will be rejected without assigning any reasons.
School Timings & Punctuality:
- School Assembly – The morning assembly plays a very important role in the life of a student and sets the tone of work for the day.
- Students are required to attend the assembly held at the school’s quadrangle from Monday to Saturday at 8.00 a.m.
- School Timing from Monday to Friday 8.00 am to 2.30 pm & for Saturday 8.00 am to 12.00 noon.
- All students must attend the school regularly and punctually. He/She must be present for all the periods in the school.
School Uniform & Hygiene:
- The school is obligatory on all school days and official functions. It is the duty of the parents to see that the student comes to school neatly dressed in the prescribed uniform. The uniform should be clean and ironed.
- No jewellery is permitted except small ear studs for girls.
- New uniform should be purchased by all the students at the beginning of the new academic year.
- Parents must attend the open house meetings to get an update on their child’s academic progress and conduct. In case the parent is unable to attend the open house it must be intimated to the class teacher. Parents must collect the report card within that week.
- Parents/Guardians are not allowed to enter the class rooms. They can meet the teachers only after getting permission from the principal. Any query regarding the academic performance of the child shall be addressed as per the scheduled timings.
- It is compulsory for both the parents to attend the monthly meeting to discuss the progress of the child regularly.
Code of conduct to be followed
- When the teacher is not present in the class, all the instructions given by the class-Monitor have to be followed by the pupil.
- A Student should behave properly and be well mannered not only in the classroom and school premises but also while travelling in the bus. Strict action will be taken against those who misbehave in the bus, classroom and in the school premises or bring disrepute to the school in any manner.
- Students should not leave the school premises without permission during school hours.
- Students are not permitted to bring any valuables, mobiles or other electronic gadgets to school. No responsibility for its loss will be taken by the school.